Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without this commerical, and since most people who stumble across my blog do not speak fluent Pittsburghese or understand why we put coleslaw on sandwiches... I would be guilty of a grave injustice if I did not share some PA holiday cheer with my online friends. This Eat n Park holiday commerical is life changing. It is totally what the holiday is all about.... and, well, Jesus of course- but nowadays what does Jesus have to do with Christmas anyhow? Opps, my bad, but that's a rant for another day.

For now, watch this and enjoy... and if I don't write or talk with you before then... Merry Christmas!!

 Introducing the best holiday comerical ever!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !