The dots have been spread out all over the page for awhile... and now they are quickly connecting one by one... I would have never seen this picture coming, and I am still unsure of how it will turn out... but my life is going somewhere and it's going to be one wild ride. And, I wouldn't have it any other way.

As my friend wrote in response to me revealing where I believe God may be leading me:
"are you kidding me?! your life is the best story ever."
Yes, yes it is. Why? Because my life is one small sentence in the epic tell of God's love affair with the world. He is the author and illustrator... and I am just in awe of what is being poured out onto the pages. May the pieces continue to be revealed bit by bit, connecting the dots in due time until the day when everything finally comes together...
"All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely." 1 Cor 13:12 (NLT) 

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !