Multiple people have suggested to me that I keep a blog for my ministry partners and support team.

So, here is the game plan folks. This blog remains active, and I remain faithful to it. You can continue to expect randomness, reflections, revelations, reviews, rants, and a number of other things that aren't coming to mind at the moment because of the amount of alliteration in this sentence.  Definitely keep checking in here. This place will continue to be the best source of insight to what is going inside my head.

The other blog will become my main source of communication with my support team.  If you want the updates specifically regarding what I am doing with Chi Alpha, follow that blog as well. [Also, shameless plug, I am still short of my budget and really need some help support raising. If you know of anyone who might be interested in investing in campus ministry, please let me know or send them towards the info pages on the other blog. Thanks!!]

Why have two different blogs? Well, some people will want to know what is going on with the ministry on campus, but could care less about the musing of my mind. I don't like the compartmentalization, but in this particular circumstance, I see value in it. Somedays there will be overlap, I'm sure.

Another reason for the separation, I don't want my personal musings to be seen as the face of the ministry on campus... especially since I plan on making this blog a little more public and transparent than it has been. What do I mean by that? Well, for one, I am going to make it findable for the first time... and I am going to be posting a lot more links on facebook to this site.

Why? Recently God has really been challenging me to tap back into my hidden giftings and to be a lot more public with the things that make me who I am -- my passion for processing the world around me, writing, books, theology, music, culture, and all the other things that I have touched upon or should have touched upon in this blog over the years. There may also be a return to the more creative writing, photography, art, and all that jazz...

As my public ministry officially launches with this internship, my personal ministry... my life... is also going to be put on display for all to see... and this blog is my life in type, one day at a time. 

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !