" Looking for something I've never seen
Alone and I'm in between
The place that I'm from and the place that I'm in"

So the Fray's song Trust Me is somewhat applicable to my life right now...

I'm learning to trust God full heartedly even when it doesn't feel right on a rational or emotional level. In the last few weeks I have had to make some of the most difficult decisions I have faced in awhile, and while not all of them make sense to me.... while I know that they are the right paths for me. I have issues articulating why because it is above and beyond me. I'm slightly confused, but things are so clear as to what I need to do.

" You need me less than I need you"

I'm just afraid of losing friendships and opportunities along the way. I mean it is nice to say that doors will open, but it is a bit harsher to see a few doors that I'd love to see open begin to creep shut in front of my eyes. It's difficult to explain why you are doing something that you don't necessarily want to do.... but my priorities and my trust lie in one place.. so I'm following my heart- praying that the Spirit is guiding it where it needs to go.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !