"In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness "

So, I must put this in writing to the best of my ability - which is not going to even come remotely close to doing it justice so I'm going to bullet the facts. My life has been transformed. So SALT summary:

Day 1: I realized that tongues existed. Knew that the three days were about to rock my world and change my life. Prayed to see things as they are, not as I want them to be and not as I was taught to think they should be.

Day 2: Was specifically given the message that politics is not my calling. Counseling- in what capacity I do not know- is my calling. Nuclear Impact= my passions, my gifts, my calling= helping others. I learned the power of prayer. Heard of miracles. Had someone pray for me and then reveal to me how I am like Hannah - and I feel he is right. Things cleared up, internal struggle ensued. Prayed that God would reveal truth on his terms, not mine. I learned about prophesy. Had group prophesy over me. Fence, wall, television= freedom, clarity. Amazing. Brought in new year with prayer. Heard things inside my head from my heart which were directly from God. Tried to resist, but desired to know more. Clarity meant a new level of relationship with Him and He was revealing things to me. Once again, amazing.

Day 3: Learned how to share testimony. Learned all about the Holy Spirit. Incredible sense of clarity- internal struggle not to resist continued- but desire for God was soo strong. Recommitted my life to my Lord. Became fully grateful for my life and everything that has happened during it. Was released of fear, confusion, and feeling of suffering. Was Baptized in the Holy Spirit. Won't go into detail, but wow. Had someone prophesy over my life, reveal my inner thoughts, affirm what God revealed to me, confirm my vague purpose and gifts in life... was left speechless. Continued to strengthen my relationship with God.

Day 4 and continuing: Still smiling. Life was changed forever. God is great!

" I’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered"

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !