"You and I were made to worship
You and I are called to love
You and I are forgiven and free
When you and I embrace surrender
When you and I choose to believe
Then you and I will see who we were meant to be"

It all makes sense. We were made to worship and serve God... not because that is what we should do because that is why He created us, but because God is amazingly faithful to us and we should give Him all glory and praise.

We are called to love. Jesus told us to love the Lord our God above all things and to love our neighbors as ourselves. His mission was to reconcile a fallen people with their heavenly Father while spreading the love of heaven on Earth. Following in His footsteps we should do the same.

We are forgiven. We are free. Our bindings to the physical world and the power of sin were broken on the cross and we have the capacity to serve God in the fullest.

When we embrace surrender, when we choose to believe.... God is beyond powerful in our lives. When we put ourselves- all of ourselves- at the foot of His throne, he shows us amazing things. When we put everything into His hands and trust Him... we can truly see who we were meant to be.

I realize all of this. I embrace surrender. I believe.... and I am quickly beginning to see who I was meant to be. It is becoming clear, yet increasingly confusing and intense. I'm going with it and embracing it... because I was made for this. I'm going to continue to worship, to embrace, to believe, to love with all my heart, to thank God for His grace and thankfulness.... because I want to do so. I long to seek His face... My goal, my focus, my life, my everything are all centered on God...

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !