Starting tomorrow, I am reviving a system of journaling that I used when I worked for CSM. I am finding a semi-new journal, and dating it so that I have two clean pages for day. The first page will be for recording what I learned from my daily devotional readings and the second page will be for reflecting on my day before I go to bed.  The reflections will included notes on prayer, things I saw God on, and areas where I need improvement.

Why? Because God is teaching me that I need to be consistent and that I am really bad at consistency. This system holds me accountable. If I miss a day, there will be blank pages in my journal and I will be able to see my inconsistency. This isn't a legalistic practice, but a helpful tool in this season of my life. And,  blogging about adds just a touch more accountability. Kinda excited to start this again!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !