Often times, we don't get along. Or even remote listen to each other. But, last night, I had an amazing conversation with my mom. I love her and miss her. Some old medical issues are resurfacing... so I called for her advice, and she had more insight than I would have anticipated. 


I'll save you the long version of the story, and summarize my conclusions from our conversation. 1) I'm not being intellectually stimulated and it's having a negative effect on my behavior pattern and overall health. 2) I'm under-stressed. In other words, I am not being challenged enough in my current environment. 3) I'm lacking adrenaline. I need to be more physically active and competitive. 4) I'm not quite utilizing my imagination and creativity. 

In summary, I am not pushing myself to grow. And, as my mom noted, the same issues plagued me the last time I was in a similar place in life. I think her points have some validity, and now I am pondering how to respond. 

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !