"Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work."  - Oswald Chambers.
I can't tell you how many prayers have been answered this weekend. Since I don't have much time to blog, here are just a few.

  • In July, I wrote in my journal that 10/8 would yield an unexpected check. My paycheck deposited on  10/8 was mysteriously $300 more than it should have been.
  • I have been praying that someone in Chi Alpha would preach on 1 Cor 12-14. Our retreat speaker spoke on those chapters.
  •  Been praying for clarity and a game plan, and I believe that God shed some light on that at retreat.
  • Not to mention, a number of prayers that I have been praying specifically for individuals are being answered...
  • ...and many of the prayers we prayed last year at Weds night prayer and the year before in 24/1 prayer are coming to fruition.

Post retreat, I talked with two Chi Alpha alumni. One of whom almost cried. She exclaimed in awe, "This is the beginning of our answered prayers... God is answering our prayer."  Yes, it is. =]

I love prayer...  also, another prayer that may be answered. I have a job interview at AU on Friday; we'll see how that goes. 

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !