"Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind"- Over My Head, The Fray

It's overtime. My deadline was August 1st. The extended deadline August 10th. Most people would say that I am in way over my head, and they are correct. The clock is ticking...

With just moments left, my eyes are on the basket, my heart desires to make the shot, and the music in my head sounds a little like this...



Awesome song, but "She's on my mind"... a little white isle with some propa music, but for now...

Lord, please help me get my head in the game! Let's finish strong because this is only the beginning... =]

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !