Lesson number one... in order to say hello to what is next in life, I must first say goodbye to many other things. Things like myself defined in my eyes, my excuses, my preferred friendships and my love of external processing.

 Lesson number two... which was learned before lesson number one, but seems less painful... the posture that one takes at the edge is more important than living life on the edge. To live on the edge effectively, I need better posture.

 Lesson number three... my energy is correlated with the amount of time I spend with God and the degree to which I am connected with the Holy Spirit. Right now, I am draining. The causation? Lack of Jesus time. Tomorrow, we fix that.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !