It's interesting how the furthest thing from your mind suddenly becomes the only thing you can think about... and the last thing that you want to think about. As I have been wrestling through my thoughts this weekend, I spent a lot of time in prayer asking God to cleanse my thoughts and guard my heart and mind.

 I am incredibly grateful for my amazing friends. I love them, and they love God... so I often seek guidance and prayer support. Shani's wise advice totally made my day, so I am bookmarking it here:

"Don't drive yourself crazy in trying to figure out when is right and how and what and all that, just rest in where you are and the rest will follow if it is right....God hasn't said no so you don't have to let go... just don't jump into anything, and don't feel guilty or bad, because if it was wrong He would say no. God doesn't tease like that He is not cruel. If you decide to pursue something now you will miss an important step ... you will be settling for less than God's best. So,.....that is that thought. Just enjoy where you are and guard your heart above all else. Pursue God..."

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !