Here is the reader's digest version of my car story: God tells me in a dream to buy a specific car. I buy that car, and the car breaks. The warranty doesn't cover it, but with the help of friends/family we give Mighty Mouse her new transmission and gas tank. Two months after buying the car, I finally drive it home and learn to drive it on the way. A week later, the clutch breaks- new master and slave cylinder.  The car is returned to me with an engine that's mostly newer than its body and more value added to it than when I purchased it.

Object lesson in humility and patience and discernment and prophesy and prayer and spiritual warfare... and I think I should really thank God for my car and how much Mighty Mouse has taught me already.

If she would break again tomorrow, it would still be worth it... =]

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !