says to just close my eyes and dream. In disbelief, I shut them, tears rolling down my checks. "What do you see?" I see lights. Tiny lights, millions of them. Illuminating the blackened sky. A rushing sound fills my ears, like a stream bustling down a mountain or a bus barreling down the highway... I don't know where I am. It feels like the wilderness, but I cannot say whether I am in the middle of nowhere or the center of everywhere. The atmosphere is cold, and dark, and beautifully hopeless. This is what I want, to be there, wherever there may be... but, I, I don't want it for myself, I want it for you...

"Keep dreaming", he says, "don't open your eyes. What do you see?" I see the million little lights being dimmed by one overwhelming glow... the rushing noise becomes a feeble purr and then a silent roar. I feel suspended above the chaos. There is such peace, an overwhelming joy..  but also, my heart hurts, it burns, I feel like I'm being torn apart. I see nothing, yet everything. I see the impossible come to life... I see a radiance that transcends the darkness. This is what I want, to share that, that light for all to see... but, I don't want to shine for me, I want, I want you to shine through me.. for you.

"Now is the time... open your eyes", he says."Just follow me." 

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !