Writing has always helped me categorize the craziness that lies within my mind, but I have steered away from it lately. I think it is time to pick up a pen and open a vein again. While I do not mind if people read my rantings, I feel as if my life as become way too public lately. As a result, my facebook notes will remain disabled and I will be using this instead.

So... as I am sitting here in a new dorm knowing that I am one of very few people left on campus, there are many things on my mind. I'm not going to discuss them all at this point in time, but here is an outline of things that I need to address over the next few days.

- Grades/school= not working to my potential in conjunction with I have no clue what I'm doing
-Identity issues... what defines me?
- Why don't I just go get a job?
- Are friends really just people that you think are you friends?
- Defining faith- dealing with the whole water, word, profession thing

And.. I'll probably think of some more stuff along the way... so... yeah.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !