Since a couple people have commented that my last few posts have been rather serious and introspective, I thought I'd pause my deep thoughts momentarily for a happy little post... just so you know I'm not taking myself too seriously. Here are two videos that have recently made me smile.

  1. This awesome video made by my friend Natacha recapping beach retreat.  


  2. This funny video by some random guy I don't know about small groups. 

  3.  

    And, though I tend to be fairly reflective and introspective on this particular blog, I also post random things that make me think or make me smile on my Tumblr - with little, if any, commentary. (if you are interested, click the link above)

    There you go, social media overload. =]

    These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
    • Facebook
    • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !