• I learned more over a bowl of pancake batter last night than I have in months.
  • Right now, my life needs a mentor and a muzzle.
  • i think that sleep is awesome and dreams are amazing. Such an opinion shift in my life.
  • So, when did I become a huggy person? I have recently realized that a hug totally brightens my day.
  • Praying with people is one of my favorite things to do. Consider this, two years ago I was afraid to pray in someone else's presence.
  • Why is marriage the hot topic of conversation lately? And, why am I okay spending hours talking about it?
  • I'm strongly considering buying a car over winter break. I feel like i'm living in a different city than I was in this summer because of the lack of transportation.
  • Living alone reminds me of my senior year of high school. It's honestly been both the biggest struggle of this semester and a huge blessing.
  • When I say I'm going to live in my car, I'm only partly kidding. I would love to live that simply. If it was feasible, I totally would.
  • My favorite thing about my commute is that I'm generally the only white person on the overly packed bus. I miss the inter city, and part of me longs to flee the country.
  • My main motivation for writing this is to see if the iPhone blogging app I just downloaded works.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !