I have learned so much from this week... and I want to share those lessons with anyone who stumbles across this page... but I do not know where to begin. Instead of writing a long description or trying to summarize complexities, I think it is best to leave one thought without much explanation.

Today in CVS, I overheard a man greeting an elderly woman with a " God is good", and she responded "All the time." Amen. A simple truth, but one that we all need to be reminded of continually.

I think it is too easy to forget either the "all" or to redefine "good" to mean what is preferable to us. Through some challenges and complexities- and amazing glimpses of how God transforms lives and turns all things into good things for His purposes- I think this week definitely reminded me of the truth behind the traditional greeting that I learned as a child.

God is good, all the time.


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !