My inability to write is more than annoying at this point in time. There is much on my mind right now, but no words to properly express the chaos ...

Everyone is talking about going home... I don't know where my home is... Everyone is discussing how excited they are to see their families.... I doubt that mine cares where I am or where I'm headed... Everyone is saying how much they will miss their friends... I don't know that I can say that I know what it is like to be missed...

Once again, I feel isolated in the middle of a crowd. I feel alone. Sometimes I wonder... If I disappeared, would anyone notice? If they did, would they care? I feel like I know a million people, yet sometimes I feel as if I don't have anyone that I can trust ...

I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I will never be able to lose this feeling. It's not a depression or even a sadness... but rather a stillness within my uneasy spirit. It's a bittersweet joy actually. I'm more happy than I have ever been in my life, but my mind is hungrier than ever and my soul is thirstier than it has ever been before ...


I guess this is what homesickness feels like, and I'm convinced that I will feel it my entire life... until.. I actually return home. At least I know where that is... =]



These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !