You have a way with words. You should write books.
As my fortune cookie a few weeks ago instructed me, I am going to get a little more intentional about writing. There are no books in my immediate future, but hopefully will be quite a few blogs. [And yes, although obviously facetious, the fortune cookie story is true]

As you may have noticed, I am slowly upgrading my blog. I will continue tweaking formatting over the next week, and have recently registered a custom domain. This was actually a test post of sorts to see if the custom domain plays nice with blog feeds. The transition appears to be seamless. If you are already following me through "searchthesky.blogpsot.com", you should (in theory) continue to be updated when I post.  If I find out any differently, I will let you know so that you can continue to stalk me accordingly.

Update to the update:  if you actually want to stalk me, you may have to add the new domain to your browser.  New posts don't seem to be appearing in Google Reader when I update them.

I am not sure who actually reads these things, but thanks for doing so! =]

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !