"And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones
"  - "The Engine Driver", The Decemberists.
My pen has hit the paper again, or more accurately most days, my fingers have reconnected with the keyboard.  One of my favorite quotes is from a retired journalist who understood the intimacy between a writer and his words:
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein" - R. Smith
 Writing is pouring your heart and soul onto the page. Sometimes the results are breathtaking, other times they quite frankly suck, but always, they are authentic.  Here's to authenticity, and not being afraid to bleed a little...

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !