... or maybe this should be entitled "celebrating it".

A few weeks ago, I encouraged a friend to "own it"- her identity, her future, her purpose. As I openly admitted my hypocrisy while the words were coming out of my mouth, I knew that I was far from owning "it" myself.

This last week as been a huge blessing. Reality check. It took over a year to admit it, months to claim it, and a week's worth of tears and anxieties to speak of it... this week, I was hit hard with reality. At first I mourned it, then I feared it... and then I realized I was lying to myself.

The truth is that: I am beyond excited for "it". I want it so bad that it is ridiculous. I can think of nothing but it. I want to pursue ministry, charismatic ministry, college ministry, Chi Alpha, DC, seminary, and who knows what else is in store in the future. I want to walk with God through this more than anything else in this world, and I do not think that I am capable of wanting anything more than I want these things that God has spoken to me to come to be... so let's celebrate.

Celebrate progress... change... growth... potential... opportunity... what God is doing with our lives.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !