" All that I have
I lay before
With my pride on the floor
Cause to you less is more"

Anticipating Lent, I have decided to fast some things this time around...
I can't do an all out fast, and I think that just giving up one thing isn't enough...
so, here is the list of things I am giving up- either because I'm border line addicted or they are just really bad habits.

potatoes in any form
pasta
adding extra cheese to anything (if it already has cheese, that's fine, but I always seem to add cheese)
pop
juice
tea
coffee
chocolate/cookies/sweets/muffins
chips
ice cream
pizza
buying stuff from vending machines
talking about people. (its not that i even do it in a bad way... I just happen to talk a lot and mention a lot of people in the process... normally revealing more than I intend to or more than I should.. not in a im revealing your secrets way, but in a general I talk too much way)
minimum talking in hints and riddles, overcompensating, complaining, talking about myself, swearing.

Let's see if I can do this...

"
I pour out myself, before you were Lord
I hold nothing back, 'cause to you less is more
And may these words on my heart on my lips,
Somehow mean so much more than this"

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !