The song is inspirational.. and there was a distinct moment when I specifically remember the sentiment " Be Still my child... fore I am here with you".... but right now, it is becoming more difficult to be still.

My mind is racing a thousand miles and a hour, but I'm not really getting anything accomplished.
Three major categories are home, friends, and life. The problems are vast, and I am trying as hard as I can to continue treading water.

HOME= bad. Summary, Cody seems more depressed than ever. My mom is addicted to the computer and chatting.. having people from internet visit and racking up international calls on her phone bill... sounds like she may lose her job.. actually so would my grandparents if the club closes because they just busted for illegal slot machines again.. my brother said my mom is talking to some guy who thinks he is a warlock and is trying to learn spells through the Wiccan religion and what not... so my mom is losing her mind, drinking up a storm, and leaving my brother to do all the cooking and housework essentiallly... and he is cracking and failing classes and what not...

Friends.... well, yeah I don't get this concept and I don't want to go there.

Life... health = not good.. im so out of shape.. my grades aren't great... thinks are crashing...


But I'm going to be still...

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !