After a week in beautiful Ibiza, I have yet to see one of the island’s famous sunsets. It has been far too cloudy and rainy. Granted, my tan is nicely coming along, so the sun has been making a regular appearance. It just hasn’t been making a proper evening departure.

On my way home from the local coffee shop the other day, I stopped to snap a few pictures of the stormy sea on my iPhone. Here is my favorite:



Overcast and beautiful: kind of like life. Personally, I've been in a place where everything seems a little rough and uncertain. It’s difficult to see the luminous colors of the sun setting over this season of life because everything on the horizon seems cloudy right now and the sea is more choppy than tranquil…  even so, life is beautiful and I have the utmost confidence that sunny days and vibrant nights are ahead. =] 

Lovin' Ibiza and cannot wait to see what God has in store for the remainder of my time here.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Tweet It! Share On Google Buzz !